The Democrats of House District 41, Arapahoe County, invite you to our monthly meeting. Please arrive early at 6:30pm for socializing and conversation with your fellow Democrats in the House District. The meeting will start at 7pm. Along with House District business, there will be an update by Jovan Melton, our House District 41 Representative. We will also feature a guest speaker.
We look forward to seeing you!
Our Guest Speaker this month will be Candidate for Colorado Attorney General, Phil Weiser
Agenda Update. Our Chair, Jeff Moser, has relaesed the agenda for our upcoming HD41 meeting:
House District 41 Democrats,
4th Thursday, May 24, 2018
6:30 to 7:00 p.m., Social Hour: Meet-N-Greet – Refreshments
7:00 to 8:30 Meeting & Program
Arapahoe County Democratic Party Headquarters
10730 E. Bethany Drive, Ste. 240, Aurora, CO 80014
Chair Jeff Moser, 1st Vice Chair Kunle Taiwo, 2nd Vice Chair Kristin Mallory, Secretary Maureen Mrizek, Treasurer Martha Kern, Rules Rep. Gale Drexler, Platform Rep. David Lightowler, County Outreach Rep. Patricia Noonan
a. Welcome & Call to Order by Chair or Presiding Officer
b Pledge of Allegiance
c. Introduce Elected Officials – Call for General Orders – Adopt Agenda
d. Approval of Minutes from 26 April 2018
7:05 -Exec. Board Reports/District Business:
1. Monthly HD 41 meetings are held the 4th Thursday of every month
2. With PCP trainings completed, now come VAN Training Sessions – Space is limited and only a few slots remain open — Sign up with County Party. HD 41 may need to schedule our own VAN training session(s), in June and early July*
3. People to People Update: Austin Carron – 10 minutes
HD 41 Canvass this Saturday, May 26, 9:30 – Noon – Please sign up!*
4. HD 41 Potluck Picnic: Planning Committee Report: Maureen Mrizek, Martha Kern, and Carolyn Edwards – 10 minutes*
Public Invited, Hosted by all HD 41 PCPs, Sat., June 2, 11:00-3:00 p.m.
5. Other Business – Rise, Speak Up
*HD 41 Action Item/Participation needed with events!
7:30 – Session Update and Summer Interim – State Representative Jovan Melton
7:45 – Featured Program: Phil Weiser of Denver, Candidate for Attorney General
8:20- Recognize other Candidates present (Candidates will be permitted to introduce themselves: 2 minutes a piece)
8:30 – Final Announcements & Adjourn