The schedule for the Colorado Democratic Party State Reorganization Meeting is below. If you are attending as a voting member or observer, please note the rooms and times of the meetings upon your arrival at the Hotel.
Getting there from HD41:
The site of the event, The Denver City Center Marriott, is the last train stop on the RTD H Line from Nine Mile Station. The train stop at 18th and California drops you off directly in front of the Hotel.
- Besides the committee and district meetings, there will also be Democratic Party Initiative meetings. The Colorado Democratic Party has several initiatives that are intended to focus on specific needs in our community. When you arrive at the Hotel, ask your check in host for the schedule. You may also contact the Chairs of the Initiatives directly, noted in the link below.
- Colorado Democratic Party Initiatives: http://www.coloradodems.org/content/initiatives-and-organizations
- The day also includes the 84th Annual Dinner for the Colorado Democrats at 7pm. The featured speaker is Jason Kander, former Missouri Secretary of State and Let America Vote founder. Tickets are $150.00 and can be found at the link noted in our calendar event page.
- The Colorado Young Democrats are hosting the “Colorado Democrats Dinner After Party” at The Broker. The event begins at 10pm. Tickets to the event start at $5.00. Please see the link in our calendar event page for location and to purchase tickets.
Gavel: 10:00 am
1701 California, Denver, Colorado
Agenda – State Organizational Meeting
1. Call to Order
2. Election of Chair
3. Election of 1st Vice Chair
4. Election of 2nd Vice Chair
5. Election of Secretary
6. Election of Treasurer
7. Election of State Executive Committee Representatives from Rural Regions
8. New Business
8:15 – 8:45 am – Judicial Districts
JD 1, JD 3, JD 4, JD 5, JD7, JD 8, JD 9, JD 11, JD 12, JD 13, JD 14, JD 15, JD 16, JD 17, JD 18, JD 22
8:45 – 9:15 am – Senate Districts
SD 1, SD 2, SD 5, SD 8, SD 16, SD 23, SD 35
9:15 – 9:45 am – House Districts (except HD 61)
HD 13, HD 26, HD 33, HD 39, HD 47, HD 54, HD 56, HD 57, HD 58, HD 60, HD 62, HD 64, HD 65
1:00 – 3:00 pm – Congressional Districts
CD 1, CD 2, CD 3, CD 4, CD 5, CD 6
3:30 – 4:00 pm – House District 61
Agenda – Multi County Districts
1. Call to Order
2. Election of Officers
3. Establish Vacancy Committee
4. New Business